Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tolerate

Damn it~!
1) I repeated the Business Mathematics Subject.

2)Could not add the subject for Short semester because it's full and plus
can't add it on long semester too. Damn!

3)The day for registration,Sunday 4th May.Sucks...I waited for my room till now 6th May still
didn't get any.What pisses me off is the management.So bureaucratic and plus how can they
made mistake of inputting my matric number?Plus, I have to aback and forth the mahallah
office.Damn it.Now, 11th May, I'm still waiting for my room after two weeks. They said that
they will confirmed my room on 15th May,Only god knows how part of this is true. Man can
hope for the best.

4) since last Friday my internet went down. But Alhamdulillah that problem have been solved.
Thanks to a friend .Turns out that the streamyx account hang or some sort.Luckily we notified
the authorities.

5) Fuck this...just go on with my life.mehh

No comments: