Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friction on Affliction


Affliction..
Deep vehement ..occurs today.
Where as I stood there, without nothing to say
When a person I think I like,
does not emits the aura it supposed too.
weather I'm in a state of confusion
or is it my illusion?
well I don't know. But I do know..
What I feel now. Is not the same like yesterday,or any other day before..
Maybe it is time to let it go.

For now let the destiny that bond us pull us through.

Inspired by:
A Hope For Home - Affliction, The Witness, The Advocate;
...and I quoted from the chorus

"Did you forget what it takes to walk away? And did you forget I will never take you past the palm of My hand?"

3 comments:

MaX MarstorM said...

let it go bro..
let her go.
hahaha

Muki said...

:) time will come
time will come

FAZ said...

and the Stargate will appear.She neither from past nor future will come.

Perghhhh!!!