Tuesday, December 1, 2009

things that Shine



Hey hey wassup Skewdoucheians? Its been a while since I put any entries. A lot of things happen. Not enough time to spend blogging. Ok fine. I was bullshitting'. I've got plenty of time. But blogging is not 1 of them. Yeah I'm in a semester break. But not for long tho. It seem youngsters..I mean hipsters this days love to ride bicycle. I am nothing against that. Its good to ride bicycle. Just don't spend too much on the looks then to ride it.

Speaking of spending. I'm intrigued of finding this video. After being "brainwashed" to join a project to actually make a custom bike. Although sounds fun, but I'm not interested to do so. But I like the idea of getting creative with bicycles. But sadly, I don't have enough money to begin with. After a while I got over that.But something turns my desire on. This video, this awesome video. Even though I don't have a bike. But does things can be mounted to the car tires? specifically Myvi car? hahahaha

3 comments:

FAZ said...

awe-SKEEEEWDUSH-some!!

Its more awe-skewdush-some when put on the bike and people can see how ride it.hahaha

Qib said...

coolioooo! hehe
dude, lets pimp our ride, our old bicycle. ;)

'skeeewdush' macam best. mana muncul? haha

Muki said...

owh yeah jom jom.aku on je.lets start pimpin