Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meticulous Desire I have to acquire

12.1.10
Nothing special happen this day. Right now I'm using the IIUM wireless network just to kill time. In front of my desk are a bunch of Arabs/Middle east people you may call are posing and snapping pictures. My life can't get any ennui than this.Even so, Those people are having a great time. "Fun" yes "fun". the jealousy is overwhelming. It does make me realize something though. How people like them who are indeed a far from their homeland but can still enjoy such a common scenery.I bet each of them barely known each other.

Maybe the jealousy deep inside of me longing to be part of something.The clouds are getting dark. thundering tempo shroud the moment.man, I really need to get a life or at least a bit of spice and happiness in my life. I desire something. Something big.I don't want to go back after this jump into bed then wake up again.that's boring.I wished I have more friends, more interesting people to meet,more enchanting experience. Along the way I wish to have abundance both physically,emotionally,mentally,knowledge and money.

Apart from that, the love life that I always wanted is far out of sight.An outrage I would say. I am falling into a slump here. I am indeed in voracious state.I want everything!
Love life that is harmonious where are you now?

4 comments:

Qib said...

Desperate guy in search of his love's duet. huhu ;)

Good luck dude.

FAZ said...

Just do what you want to do dude
We are YOUTH

.......INVINCIBLE YOUTH!!!
YEAHHHHH!!!

Muki said...

hahah first of all.i think im desperate for peace and happiness.love is just temporary ain't that right fro ma man?
yeah go invincible youth!!

Qib said...

YEAH SO TRUE! :D