Saturday, August 15, 2009

It have arrive.



I'm so in love with this one.Can't wait to try it up.
Owh and FYI if your lots are wondering what happened to my Diana pictures.Don't worry it is in safe hand.Its just I don't have the guts to...let me put it this way.My pictures are not safe for human eyes.trust me. Nothing aesthetic coming from my picture. I'm still...what they call?...a NOOB. Yes, I admit I am a noob. Maybe later I'll post it..that's is IF, I want to upload it up.
BTW the KAED Fest09 was nice. && I bought something just to complement my Diana F+. I know it's costly, but it is very hard too resist. so yeah..




Check it out. Its a key chain. Very small miniature Diana F+(too bad it didn't have all Diana's edition key chain) But it so small and cute.
so there you go, a Lomography Keychain-Diana F+
(20% Lomography)
Owh and my lil bro brought the fisheye no.2 keychain :-)


P/S : Thanx LOMOkidS.SHOP for coming again this year.(Should gave us students discount.JK)

3 comments:

Qib said...

whoaaa.. cool. bila beli dude?
di mana? makin gempak lah kau nanti ye ;)

Muki said...

smlm.2 kali ulang alik UIA nk tunggu stock sampai.hahah camera je gempak...skill photography noob.totally

Qib said...

whoaa. kesanggupan dia. tu dia!
takpe worth it for you dude. insyaAllah skill mantap bila dah biasa nanti. yeah! ;)