Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rare.
Unique.
Singular.
Uncommon.
Unparalleled.
Exclusive.
Solely.
etc.

whatever you want to called it.
I see no difference.
we are all the same;

If everyone wants to be cool,
I wanna be a nerd.

If every one wants to be Unique,
I want to be common.

Now, I feel no different.
I am similar to every Individual;
That I encounter or spoken with,
A simple gesture of handshake,
or any signs of body languages.

We are not unique,
we are just Influenced by others
So what make us different from others?

Every words that written,
Every attire en-clothes,
Struggling,worrying,
Becoming whom we are now,
Feeling useless,
We are in dilemma,
Satisfied contemplated by vague desires.
yes yes, that's what it is.
isn't it?

What am I?
Nobody?
OR
Somebody?

2 comments:

FAZ said...

what differentiate you and me?




++ fat percentage

Muki said...

that cannot be denied friend